Euskotren considers safety a vital aspect to which we are constantly dedicated. We want to ensure the protection of passengers during their trips on our trains, trams, buses and cable car.
Consequently, we would like to propose these safety improvement recommendations, the purpose of which is to improve service quality and the safety of our means of transport.
The key messages Euskotren would like to promote are to cooperate in preserving public facilities, facilitate the use of means of transport and the transit of passengers, respect priorities, optimise areas and prevent attitudes that may compromise safety.
- Do not cross safety lines on platforms when the cable car is arriving or departing. This reduces the risk of falling and speeds up the entrance/exit of passengers.
- Before boarding, allow passengers who have arrived at their destination to exit the cable car.
- Pay attention to the gap between the cable car and the platform.
- Obey signs and pay attention when the cable car is arriving.
- When on platforms, control children at all times; preferable hold their hands if they are very young.
- Do not run, use skates, skateboards, bicycles, etc. at the tram stop.
- Using mobile phones or headphones may distract your attention when you are at a tram stop.