The websites or portals dependent on euskotren.eus are committed to complying with the principles of accessibility and universal design. This commitment is reflected in the measures adopted to date to ensure that all citizens have access to the information regardless of the intellectual, sensory, physical or technical limitations of the people that consult them and of the context in which they do so.
Euskotren undertakes to make its website accessible pursuant to Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of Public Sector websites and mobile applications. The accessibility requirements of UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard are applied in the development and maintenance of this website in order to guarantee universal access to information.
The most recent review of the accessibility level of this portal was in November 2020.
In any event, if you encounter any difficulty accessing any content, please contact us.
La presente declaración de accesibilidad se aplica al sitio web www.euskadi.eus.
This website partially complies with Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the exemptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Contenido no accesible:
The content set out below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-accessible sections:
- Multimedia content: there are images with texts and colours that do not comply with the minimum colour contrast (Requirement 1.4.3).
- Page code: there are some web pages with errors in the semantic labelling (Requirement 1.3.1) and in the processing (Requirement 4.1.1).
- Forms: there are web forms that do not comply with the error identification criterion (Requirement 3.3.1), suggestions regarding errors (Requirement 3.3.3), keyboard navigation (Requirement 2.1.1) and keyboard visible focus (Requirement 2.4.7).
- Colour and styles: there are elements on some web pages that do not comply with the minimum colour contrast (Requirement 1.4.3), text adjustment (Requirement 1.4.10) and text spacing (Requirement 1.4.11).
- There may be certain publishing errors on some webpages.
PREPARING THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
- This statement was prepared on 19 November 2020.
- The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment conducted by the body itself.
- Last review of the statement: 19 September 2020.
COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
You may send communications regarding accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018), such as:
- Reporting any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Reporting other difficulties to access the content.
- Submitting any other query or improvement suggestion relating to the website accessibility.
Using the contact details that you will find on the following page here.
REQUESTS FOR ACCESSIBLE INFORMATION AND COMPLAINTS
You can file complaints regarding compliance of the requirements of this Royal Decree and request information relating to any content that is excluded from the sphere of applications of this Royal Decree, as established by Article 3, Section 4, or exempt from compliance of the accessibility requirements due to its being an unreasonable burden.
The communications, complaints and requests for information shall be received and processed by the Customer Service Unit.
If, once a request for accessible information or a complaint has been filed, the following occurs:
- The application or complaint would have been rejected.
- You do not agree with the decision.
- The response was not received within twenty working days.
- You may file a claim using the accessible information, complaints and claims form.
- This website meets the requirements of UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard (PDF) (opens in new window), taking into consideration the exemptions of the RD 1112/2018.
- The most recent accessibility review was in November 2020..
- The website is optimised for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher and the latest versions of FireFox and Google Chrome.
- The website is designed for Responsive Display, meaning it can be seen optimally on tablets and mobile phones. It is optimised to be displayed on those devices in the latest versions of Chrome for mobile and Firefox for mobile.